Study Business and Hotel Management at BHMS Luzern Switzerland
We are preparing Hospitality Leaders
- MBA in Global Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Higher Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Culinary Arts
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
BHMS Business & Hotel Management School is located in the city of Luzern, and is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools. The chain has grown into a world-renowned learning organization, with specialization in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a select group of approximately 400 students per year prepare themselves for hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment.
- Swiss quality label for further education institutions (EDUQUA)
- The Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems (SQS)
- International Hotel & Restaurant Association (IHRA)
- The Council on Hotel. Restaurant. and Institutional Education (CHRIE)
- The Leading Hotel Schools in Europe (EURHODIP)
- Robert Gordon University, UK
- City University of Seattle, USA
- University of Brighton, UK
Direct Entry Hospitality Management
BHMS recognizes credits earned at other accredited institutions around the world and a direct entry status may be granted to students based on the following criteria:
- Direct Entry into the Higher Diploma Term: this status is granted to applicants who have successfully completed at least one academic year of hospitality management education (with English as a study medium) at one accredited institution and have earned equivalent to ca. 60 ECTS* (or 120 CATS**).
- Direct Entry into the BA Degree Term: this status is granted to applicants who have successfully completed at least two academic years of hospitality management education (with English as a study medium) at one accredited institution and have earned equivalent to ca. 120 ECTS* (or 240 CATS**).